What Is Link Juice?
Link Juice is a term that occurs in the SEO world. Imagine that every domain in the world has its so-called domain rating. This domain rating symbolizes link juice.
Each time a page links to a page from a different or the same domain, it passes part of its authority into the page it links to. The total domain rating or link juice is then the sum of all referring domains.
So the more websites with more authority link to you, the more link juice „flows“ to you, and the more authority your site has.
What Is It Good For?
If you want to increase your search engine rankings, one of the most effective ways to achieve this is through backlinks. Google itself has confirmed that backlinks are one of the most important factors in determining search engine rankings.
You can get backlinks with a properly set up link building strategy. This strategy can focus on external links from other quality domains, as well asinternal linking of pages on your domain.
How Can I Improve My Link Juice??
- Useful content – create useful content that people will love to share and link to it.
- Guest Posts – write useful articles for someone in your field who will then refer to you.
- Case studies – based on experience, observe the phenomena and describe them in aunique study.
- Infographics – create a visual display of the detected statistics.
- Broken link building – find content, which is no longer available but many websites are linked to it. Then recreate the key content and reach the domains that link to the dead link to link to your content instead. So you will have favorite content in your hands.
- Internal linking – from your websites with high authority and links refer to pages that explain the used terms.