Mid Level Developer
We are looking for a Mid Level Developer!
Do you want to improve our clients’ websites, such as Fitclan, Damedis, JAMU, or Author Alarm? Aren’t you afraid of new challenges? Are you interested in developing your experience primarily in the back-end, but occasionally also in front-end programming? Then we are looking for you!
Take a look below at what would be your job description, how we imagine you, what you can look forward to with us and what are the steps of the selection process. If you don’t fulfil some of the requirements at the moment and you’re learning fast, don’t be afraid to contact us anyway. We will help you with everything!
What will be your job description?
- Creating web applications for clients
- Website development
- Creating and editing templates
- API implementation
- Preparation of functionalities for websites
How do we imagine you?
- You can use PHP
- OOP is not a big unknown for you
- You know SQL
- Experience with GIT, REST API or PHP framework (for example Symfony, Laravel and Nette Framework) is also welcome
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You can meet deadlines
- You like to learn new things and are not afraid of challenges
What can you look forward to with us?
- Nice salary with the possibility of an increase if everything works out for us
- Both working contract and trade license is possible
- A lot of new experience and information not only in the field of IT
- An opportunity to improve your fitness thanks to the MultiSport card, which opens the door to hundreds of sports venues not only in Brno
- Adaptation of working hours, the possibility to work full-time or part-time depending on the agreement
- A friendly atmosphere, as we are not a corporation and we do not tolerate gossip
- Office right in the centre of Brno
- Friendly atmosphere and a bunch of great people with whom you will be happy to spend time outside of work – we love climbing, football, hiking, good food, drinks…
- Education, courses and training
What are the steps of the selection process?
It all starts by sending us your CV and a cover letter by e-mail, including why we should choose you (if you have one, add your portfolio). Then the selection process will proceed as follows:
- We will read your cover letter and CV.
- We will arrange a video call with you, where we will talk about the work that awaits you here, and at the same time, we will get to know each other a bit.
- We will send you an assignment with an entry task to get a closer look at your experiences.
- We will invite you to meet us in our office, where we will discuss your introductory task and your possible job.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Send us your CV, cover letter, and possibly portfolio at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!