We are looking for a Junior Developer!
Do you want to tune our clients’ websites, such as Fitclan, Damedis, JAMU, or Author Alarm? Aren’t you afraid of new challenges? Do you want to develop your experience in both the back-end and front-end web? Then we are looking for you!
Take a look below at what would be your job description, how we imagine you, what you can look forward to with us and what are the steps of the selection process. If you don’t fulfil some of the requirements at the moment and you’re learning fast, don’t be afraid to contact us anyway. We will help you with everything!
What will be your job description?
- Creating web applications for clients
- Creating web pages in WordPress
- Creating and editing templates
- GA implementation
- Creating functionalities for websites
How do we imagine you?
- You have encountered the WordPress framework
- You like to learn new things, and if you don’t know something, you’re not afraid to ask or use uncle Google
- You speak English
- You are able to meet deadlines
What can you look forward to with us?
- A lot of new experience and information not only in the field of IT
- Adapting working hours to your studies (if you are still studying)
- Possibility to go to the gym and maybe soon to the sauna in our building
- Office right in the center of Brno
- Friendly atmosphere and a bunch of great people with whom you will be happy to spend time outside of work – we love climbing, football, hiking, good food, drinks, …
What are the steps of the selection process?
It all starts by sending us your CV and a cover letter by e-mail, including why we should choose you (if you have one, add your portfolio). Then the selection process will proceed as follows:
- We will read your cover letter and CV.
- We will arrange a video call with you, where we will talk about the work that awaits you here, and at the same time, we will get to know each other a bit.
- We will send you an assignment with an entry task to get a closer look at your experiences.
- We will invite you to meet us in our office, where we will discuss your introductory task and your possible job.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Send us your CV, cover letter, and possibly portfolio at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!